Jekyll is crafted with the peacock eye feather. Hues of gold, royal, turquoise, and lime are wrapped and secured with burlap twine.
- Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself, and each pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.