The Forest plum thicket pin is crafted with rich blue and green peacock feathers that contrast with bright white goose feathers to mimic the look of peaking waves in the Atlantic Ocean.
- Pin measures approximately 1" wide and 2.875" tall.
- To fasten to your desired garment, a brass eye pin and stopper lies behind each plum thicket thorn.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers are hand-selected, giving each pin a unique coloring.
- Each thorn is foraged in the upstate of South Carolina by our co-founder himself, and each pin is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.