Detroit would not be Detroit without the memorable works of Minoru Yamasaki. Through his world-class architecture, Yamasaki’s legacy continues to delight and surprise those who are lucky enough to experience his buildings in this city, across the country and around the world. As a true celebration of his work, this 38mm Canfield is the latest timepiece in our Great Americans Series. Inspired by the McGregor Memorial Conference Center and a few elements from One Woodward, this timepiece shines with clean lines and other modern design details. Featuring a brushed stainless steel case, a black dial with matte alabaster details and a special Yamasaki caseback, this watch is a keepsake to be admired for many years to come.
- CASE Polished stainless steel with double-domed sapphire crystal.
- DIAL Black with alabaster hands.
- FUNCTIONS Hours, minutes, seconds.
- MOVEMENT Argonite 715 quartz movement with Swiss and other imported parts.
- WATCH STRAP Black quick-release leather strap hand sewn in the United States from premium leather.