Feels like loosening your tie. A more casual take on The Guardian, this timepiece features a black dial in a sandblast PVD black case on a tan aniline latigo leather strap. The Guardian is our first watch to feature a handsome, rounded square shape. Strong and substantial, like the iconic Detroit building it was named after, this watch celebrates industrial excellence, creativity, and continuous innovation. Other features include wire lugs, the signature Shinola screw down crown, and soft surfaces.
- Case Size: 41.5mm
- Case: Sandblasted PVD Black Stainless Steal, with single-dome sapphire crystal.
- Dial: Black Matte Velvet with Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds and date.
- Movement: Argonite 705.3 quartz movement with Swiss and other imported parts.
- Watch Strap: Tan Leather strap hand sewn in the United States.